Re: Broken markup in [es, hu, sv] zenity user doc translations

On Fri, 2020-04-03 at 11:26 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
Yes, id hast not detected that one (and I'm Cc'ed Ask, gtxml's
developer to review it) but id detects many others. Are we dropping a
good tool because of an isolated bug? ;-)

Ah, sorry, I thought you had meant that gtxml (which I also love to use
locally) could have caught this issue. Looks like I misunderstood you!

andre

El vie., 3 abr. 2020 a las 11:08, Andre Klapper (<ak-47 gmx net>)