Re: Broken markup in [es, hu, sv] zenity user doc translations

Hi Andre,

Spanish should be fixed, many thanks for reporting it.

I don't know about Gitlab, buy PyG3t tools (gtxml especifically) checks XML syntax to detect this cases. I've put this on the table several times, asking to integrate it in DL like msgfmt is. This would help us avoid this situations, maybe now we can talk about it again ;-)

Regards