Re: 3.34 release notes ready for translation

Hello,

Trying to upload Greek translation and I get the error message:

[Errno 1] Command: "['git', 'commit', '-m', 'Update Greek
translation', '--author', 'Efstathios Iosifidis ']", Error: hint: The
'.git/hooks/pre-commit' hook was ignored because it's not set as
executable. hint: You can disable this warning with `git config
advice.ignoredHook false`

I don't know what to do. Can you help me?
Thanks
Stathis

Στις Τρί, 3 Σεπ 2019 στις 7:03 μ.μ., ο/η Link Dupont <link sub-pop net> έγραψε:

Hi everyone,

I know most of you are on top of these, but I just pushed a few last minute items[1] to the release notes.
These changes will need translation too. The i18n.page has been updated with the languages that made the
80% threshold.

Link

1: https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/release-notes/commit/9b2b4c223c1a7653e3b6c5763296e9459207d712