Re: String Freeze break request: gnome-menus Sundry

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 7:21 AM Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
I’m not sure I understand the implications of this, in particular what
would happen if the exception was not approved.

If it is not approved, then upgraders with a Sundry app installed
(like dconf-editor) will have an app folder named "X-GNOME-Sundry" in
the Show Applications view of the Activities Overview in GNOME Shell.
My merge request will restore the name to a translatable "Sundry"

I’m also curious about previous translation of that term: would they get reused?

Although I could easily add those translations back myself (for
languages that have removed the translation), I think in GNOME we
generally let translators handle that themselves.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha