Re: Strings additions in Nautilus

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:22 PM Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Hello all,

Hi,

Heads up we introduced a few strings in Nautilus, we added a plugin for totem entirely
inside Nautilus now. The strings are located for videos and audios in the properties
dialog and they are exactly the same as they were in Totem.

Thanks for letting us know.

Here's the commit in case you want to see the added strings.

Just had a look and found an issue for which I reported
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/totem/issues/299 upstream. The fix will
need to be applied to both code bases.

--
Alexandre Franke