Re: geary string freeze and upcoming release

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 11:02 PM Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
Hi all,

Hey,

So hat's the best thing to do here? There's at least 8 languages that
are basically fully translated, and a number of others may have these
translated already, since the strings have been around for at least one
release. Is it better to keep the existing forms intact and fix this
after branching for the release, or should I land the fix now?

Apologies if this is explained somewhere, but since you’re not
following the GNOME release cycle can you clarify what your intentions
for the next releases are? Depending on how the next minor and micro
releases land, we might have a couple options.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker