Re: geary string freeze and upcoming release

Hi all,

Another update to this - @afranke pointed[0] out Geary has incorrectly used ngettext() improperly in a few places, so that the singular and plural forms aren't grouped together in the POT files. This is known to occur in 6 places.

So hat's the best thing to do here? There's at least 8 languages that are basically fully translated, and a number of others may have these translated already, since the strings have been around for at least one release. Is it better to keep the existing forms intact and fix this after branching for the release, or should I land the fix now?

Cheers,
//Mike

[0] - <https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/geary/issues/209>

--