Re: Croatian translation updates

Thanks Rafael,

I totally understand the point on quality and I respect that. That's why I want to go the "defined" way for sending translations. But I'm stuck with the current coordinator …

I've already asked the coordinator how to get promoted to committer (in May), but got no answer.

I've also sent a mail to gnome-i18n gnome org at July 1st, asking for help (see my mail-text at the bottom of this mail), and also got no answer.

Before that, I even tried to make a MR on GitLab (!83). This was rejected, as it's not the way translations should be commited (which I also have no problem with).

Because of the above said, I decided to ask for help through this channel.

Cheers,
Milo