Croatian translation updates

Please have someone update my croatian translations at:
https://l10n.gnome.org/users/milotype/

These are files of diverse modules. Some are translated for the first time, others have updates, corrections,
new translations, etc.
As I'm only a "translator" I can't commit those files (or whatever the process may be called). I've mailed
the coordinator a couple of times, but I rarely get an answer. At one point he actually did update some files
(for the GIMP package), but now there are my updated translations since JUNE.
I've translated quite a number of opensource software and I send the translations via github or gitlab, so
they get updated much faster. I don't understand why the process for GNOME translations takes so long

Thank you for any help ...