Re: Heads up: Geary mainline development branch renamed to `mainline`

Dear all,

Having a master branch does not imply slavery anymore than chess
master, masterpiece, jedi master, or master of science in engineering,
but not having a master branch, and particularly having inconsistent
branch names, means extra real work for real people, and particularly
those who work with branches of multiple projects.  Please do
reconsider this change.

If we must change, and if they change the default name in git, could
we at least wait some years until everything is figured out and
reaches stable OS packages?

Best regards
Ask

Am Mi., 24. Apr. 2019 um 12:01 Uhr schrieb Daniel Mustieles García via