Re: 3.30 release notes ready for translation

On Sat, 2018-09-01 at 17:56 -0300, Rafael Fontenelle wrote:
I just would like to know whether both occurrences of "###" are
intentional in the following paragraph:

"GNOME 3.30 is the latest version of GNOME 3, and is the result of 6
months’ hard work by the GNOME community. It contains major new
features, as well as many smaller improvements and bug fixes. In
total, the release incorporates ##### changes, made by approximately
### contributors."

Yes. They will get replaced by actual numbers which I hope to provide
in the next days.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net