Re: GNOME 3.30 Release Video ready for translation

I can see that we already have the video translated into 9 languages. Great!

Keep them coming :-)

-Bastian

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 4:33 PM, Bastian Ilso <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am working on the GNOME 3.30 release video and have just uploaded subtitles[1]. I would be happy if you can help me translate it into as many languages as possible before release next Wednesday!

This is the module:
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/video-subtitles/

The video is not done yet so I have unfortunately nothing to share with you, but it will be done by Wednesday. In the meant ime, I suggest you take a look at the manuscript thread:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/General/issues/105

Thanks everyone! :-)

-Bastian

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/video-subtitles/commit/aacdaec1032c18e55b90128c887b1defeb1572f8