Re: string freeze break for Builder 3.30

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 2:19 PM Jeremy Bicha <jbicha ubuntu com> wrote:
  Restoring previous session
  Your previous session will be ready momentarily.

This will mean that those 2 new strings won't be translated in Ubuntu
18.10 unless we opt gnome-builder out of using Ubuntu language packs.

The language packs weren't actually generated until a few hours later
than what was stated in chat so all the translations of the new
strings done through October 9 will be included in Ubuntu 18.10.

By my count, that's 9 languages:
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-builder/

I wasn't able to easily find a case where I could see the new screen
so I don't think the missing translations there will affect many
people.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha