Re: About the "About frogr" translation

Hi Mario,

I've just completed the Galician translations in addition to your improvements.

Thanks for your work.

Regards,
Fran

El mié., 7 nov. 2018 a las 3:33, Mario Sanchez Prada (<msanchez gnome org>) escribió:
Hi,

I've just pushed a commit to remove the application menu [1] in accordance to the "Application Menu Retirement" initiative [2], and as part of that change I modified the string "About" in the menu (now the hamburger menu) to be "About frogr", as those guidelines recommend... meaning that there are now a bunch of translations at 99% with that one string missing.

I'm planning to make a release of frogr in the next days/weeks and it would be great if the i18n teams could get that fixed, since it's very visible being in the hamburger menu. I fixed en_GB, es_ES, gl_ES, pt_PT, pt_BR and fr_FR myself, but there are others I dare not touch, for obvious reasons :-)

Many thanks in advance,
Mario

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/frogr/commit/714edd5f
[2] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/Initiatives/wikis/App-Menu-Retirement