Translations for Glabels 4.0

Dear translators,

the po files for Glabels are maintained in the Damned Lies pages for more than ten years. Thanks for all your work on making Glabels better by translating it into many languages!

But Glabels development has been switched from GTK to Qt, and the version control system now resides at Github [1]. The upcoming major version 4.0 will be based on Qt. Along with the Qt port, we are no longer using po files, but ts files. We have a new project at the Zanata translation management platform [2]. If you are willing to continue translating Glabels, please create an account there.

As far as it was possible, we have migrated existing translations from Damned Lies, the translation status is mostly around 30%. So almost all languages are still available, with one exception: The Zanata platform doesn't support ca@valencia, so this po file hasn't been imported. Note, we have split the translations into two files, the templates are now handled separate from the GUI.

For the time being, we host only the GUI translations there. Once we have a user manual again, this will become also available for translation (probably also the man pages).

[1] https://github.com/jimevins/glabels-qt
[2] https://translate.zanata.org/project/view/Glabels

Best Regards,
Mario