Re: Testing translations

Op 22-03-18 om 18:53 schreef Daniel Șerbănescu:
Hello, I wonder if there is a place on the web where one can test the new translations.
Like there was a couple of years ago this tool: https://deckard.malizor.org/ which allows translators to see their translations in the user interface windows.
That tool appears to be no longer updated. Are there any other alternatives? Or can we get it updated with the new gnome apps?

Regards, Daniel