Re: Announcing a pilot for docs release schedule with string freeze

Translators,

With the new stable release out, I wanted to ask you to provide feedback on
the user docs string freeze pilot. Did you find it useful and worth
continuing?

My take on this is that with a limited number of content changes affecting
user docs (and thus translations), having multiple string freeze periods
during the cycle is probably a bit of an overkill. Might be better to only
freeze the strings before we release the last stable point release, for
instance? Or maybe drop the whole freeze idea?

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,
pk

On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 19:58:55 +0200