Re: Stepping down as the Czech translation coordinator

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 06:42:50PM +0100, Petr Kovar wrote:
After a decade of coordinating the Czech translation team, I decided to
step down and hand over the team coordination to Marek Cernocky, who's
been translating virtually everything into Czech for many years now.

Note that I'm not leaving any team, it's just that accumulating community
roles over time is not that cool.

Thanks for responding to all those freeze break requests over the
years, Petr. :)