Re: Regarding GIMP Localization for Marathi

Hi Snehalata,

Have you had any news, maybe in private from the Marathi coordinator or anyone else?
We would be happy to get a new language in GIMP, and I would be very sad to see all your hard work go to waste.

Anyone would be able to help these contributors to get into the Marathi team?

Thanks!

Jehan