Re: Regarding GIMP Localization for Marathi

Hi,

On Thu, 2018-06-07 at 12:42 +0530, Snehalata Shirude wrote:
I am working on GIMP localization project we translated all required
POT files and cloned first version.

We translated full master file i.e. gimp20.pot but after cloning
"filters" menu is still displaying in Englsih.

What should I do?

What does "cloning" mean? Can you please describe your exact steps so
someone else could perform them without interpretation?

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gimp/master/po/mr shows 0% translation.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/tree/master/po has no mr.po file.

https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/ContributeTranslations
explains the workflow.