Re: Regarding Translation of GIMP in Marathi Language...

Hi,

On Tue, 2018-06-05 at 14:04 +0530, Snehalata Shirude wrote:
We wish to add us as a Team working on Marathi translation.
.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam/
Since GIMP translation for Marathi is currently 2% only, We have
started and done most of the translation work for User Interface of
GIMP.
We wish to upload our translated .po and .pot files by creating our
team.
Sample translated screen shots are attached with this e-mail.
So please guide us to go forward now.

Thanks for your interest and work on this!

https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/mr/ lists Sandeep as the Marathi
coordinator (I'm CC'ing them). Have you tried to contact them already?

(Basically, you can download a po file from https://l10n.gnome.org/ and
after translating it, you upload it again to https://l10n.gnome.org/
for review and getting it merged so it becomes available by default.)

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net