Re: Pitivi Import Dialog Redesign

Hi,

On Sun, 2018-07-22 at 00:44 +0530, Yatin Maan via gnome-i18n wrote:
I am a student working with Pitivi this summer under GSoC'18.

We have come up with a new design for our import dialog and wanted to
be sure that it would be easy to localize.

It would be helpful if someone can provide feedback on the new
designs.

Thanks for your email.

Hard to say without seeing all strings, and seeing them in a po file.
See https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DevGuidelines
for general guidelines.

(For future reference it would be also welcome to have such mockups
uploaded as images to a service which respects my privacy.)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/