Re: [l10n-cs] Date Format with month names in genitive case - your opinions?

It would be great to get the opinion from the entire language community,
although I didn’t get any reply from others for Serbian. Personally I think we
will benefit from this change, but it will initially make a huge mess.

У пон, 22. 01 2018. у 22:44 +0100, Rafal Luzynski пише: