Re: Translation Context for sort in czech

On Thu, 2018-01-18 at 13:50 +0100, Carlos Soriano wrote:
I asked Rahul to send an email because we couldn't figure out what is
the problem in Czech for the word "Sort" that is explained in that
issue. Do any Czech person (Andre? :P) understand the problem
explained in the issue and what context does it require for Czech
people to be able to translate it properly?

In case you need to check in the actual UI of Nautilus, the two uses
of the word Sort are (Nautilus 3.26):
1- Preferences -> Views -> Sort
2- Hamburguer menu -> Sort (as title of one of the menu sections)