Re: Translation Context for sort in czech

Hey all,

I asked Rahul to send an email because we couldn't figure out what is the problem in Czech for the word "Sort" that is explained in that issue. Do any Czech person (Andre? :P) understand the problem explained in the issue and what context does it require for Czech people to be able to translate it properly?

In case you need to check in the actual UI of Nautilus, the two uses of the word Sort are (Nautilus 3.26):
1- Preferences -> Views -> Sort
2- Hamburguer menu -> Sort (as title of one of the menu sections)

Cheers

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Thu, 2018-01-18 at 17:47 +0530, Rahul Verma wrote:
> In this issue
> https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/issues/151
>
> what is the context of word (Czech) used in two files .
> i.e context="verb" or context="noun"

I'm afraid you'd need to ask Nautilus developers (who put that string
into place) or look at the Nautilus code yourself, instead of asking
other translators. :)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net