Re: [evolution-ews] Two new translatable strings added for 3.27.91

On Wed, 2018-02-07 at 23:33 +0100, Alexandre Franke wrote:
  Tenant cannot be empty

That one probably deserves a translator comment. I know the word
tenant in the context of renting an appartment, but I have no clue
what it could be here.

        Hi,
neither do I, that's just a term used by Microsoft. I didn't check what
they translate it to, if anything. I'll try to find it out and
eventually add the translator comment, if I find anything usable.
        Bye,
        Milan