Re: GNOME 3.26 Release Video ready for translation

Hi there,

I manually generated the POT file and pushed it into the repo now, maybe that helps?

-Bastian

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 12:06 , Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
We're pretty late this cycle but I am about to get the release video out of the door and have just uploaded English subtitles[1]. I would be happy if you can help me translate it into as many languages as possible before release! Hopefully it should appear on this website at some point: https://l10n.gnome.org/module/video-subtitles/
I’ve added it, but it doesn’t work. It seems that “sub2po” is missing on the server. Best regards,
--
Piotr Drąg https://piotrdrag.fedorapeople.org