Re: GNOME 3.26 Release Video ready for translation

We're pretty late this cycle but I am about to get the release video out of
the door and have just uploaded English subtitles[1]. I would be happy if
you can help me translate it into as many languages as possible before
release!

Hopefully it should appear on this website at some point:
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/video-subtitles/

I’ve added it, but it doesn’t work. It seems that “sub2po” is missing
on the server.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg