Re: Still unable to push to nautilus gitlab

Hey Alexander,

Not sure why this happened to you, you don't need any changes to continue contributing to Nautilus since the repos are redirected. I can see in your output you have a mix of remotes and some bad set up ones.

If you need help, join #sysadmin in irc.gnome.org and we can help there to set up your remotes properly.

Best
--
Carlos Soriano
Treasurer, Board of Directors