Still unable to push to nautilus gitlab

Hi all,
I am still not able to merge the updated Bulgarian translation of nautilus.

cd GNOME/nautilus; git remote -vv
https    https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus.git (fetch)
https    https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus.git (push)
origin    git://git.gnome.org/nautilus (fetch)
origin    ssh://al_shopov git gnome org/git/nautilus (push)
ssh    git gitlab gnome org:GNOME/
nautilus.git (fetch)
ssh    git gitlab gnome org:GNOME/
nautilus.git (push)

git push origin
says the repo does not exist

git push ssh
GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to this project.
and the repository exists.

git push https
Username for 'https://gitlab.gnome.org': al_shopov
Password for 'https://al_shopov gitlab gnome org':    # Paste the https://gitlab.gnome.org/profile/personal_access_tokens token here
remote: You are not allowed to push code to this project.
fatal: unable to access 'https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403

What am I missing to get rights to push?

Kind regards:
al_shopov