Re: modernising Geary's translation system and Damned Lies

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 2:44 AM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:

Currently I monitor git and make changes to Damned Lies as soon as I notice them. If and when I don’t have that amount of free time anymore, we’ll have to figure out something more formal. But for now you don’t have to worry about it. I’m looking forward to Geary ditching intltool!

Okay, cool. As you mentioned on the bug I'll look into adding a po/Makevars, and work out a stop-gap solution for generating po/geary.pot and get it landed.

Also, what's the current best tooling for translating Mallard help docs? Is it possible to use gettext's ITS support, or is yelp-tools really required?
I don’t think gettext is designed for that use-case. It’s best to ask on gnome-doc-list, though.

Thanks, will do!

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.