Re: [DL] String additions to 'gnome-boxes.gnome-3-26'

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 2:59 PM, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Felipe Borges <felipeborges gnome org> wrote:
Could we still get an exception on this one?

What is your release plan? When will you publish 3.26.1 (I suspect
now-ish)? And 3.26.2?

This patch makes the Resizing of virtual machines useful now.

For context: when a VM has snapshots, our backend does not allow disk
resizing. Since we are not creating a snapshot every time a machine is
installed the Disk Resizing has become useless (changes don't take
effect).

If not, I will revert the commit before the 3.26.1 release.

If you’re just about to release 3.26.1, that means that effectively no
translator will have time to translate the string and it will be
untranslated for all languages, which we don”t want. Can you publish
3.26.1 without that change and put it in (provided you get an
exception granted) for 3.26.2?

Thanks for getting back so fast. I made a 3.26.1 release without the
changes and I will pursue the freeze break exception for 3.26.2.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director