[DL] String additions to 'gnome-boxes.gnome-3-26'

Sorry, I was just pointed out about this.

Could we still get an exception on this one?

This patch makes the Resizing of virtual machines useful now.

For context: when a VM has snapshots, our backend does not allow disk
resizing. Since we are not creating a snapshot every time a machine is
installed the Disk Resizing has become useless (changes don't take
effect).

If not, I will revert the commit before the 3.26.1 release.

Thanks,
Felipe.