Re: Position of "latin" items in lists in RTL-locale contexts

tis 2017-05-16 klockan 11:43 +0430 skrev mousavi arash gmail com:
On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 1:40 AM, Marcus Lundblad <ml update uu se>
wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for your answer Arash!
I attached a patch to the aforementioned bug which I think should
do
achieve the goal (embedding each component with the RLM or LRM
depending on the locale). From some quick testing it kinda looks
right
to me. But it would be great with more testing (I might very well
be
missing something obvious here).

I don't have much experience with compiling gnome's development apps,
but if you could give me some hints I could give some feedback too.

Which distro are you using?
If you are enable to run flatpaks, you should be able to follow the
newcomer guide for building as a flatpak using gnome-builder, something
like https://blogs.gnome.org/chergert/2016/11/30/contribute-to-polari-w
ith-this-one-simple-trick/ but replace with the gnome-maps code
instead.

//Marcus

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>