Re: Commit and enable Finnish GIMP docs

Its strange, because files exist in the tree:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp-help-2/tree/po/fi

Anyway, if you could send me the files, I could try to batch-commit them into git

In this case, LINGUAS files are not used (DL is able to handle them, if I'm not in a mistake). When I saw the files in the tree I though it would be enough to add the language to the configure file, but it didn't work... let's try to modify mi script and comit them into git.

Regards

I think the issue is that they must be added to the various LINGUAS
files, and damned lies does not know how to do that.

Best regards
Ask