Re: String addition to file-roller

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Carlos Soriano via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Hello translation team,

Hi,

I just pushed some string additions to file roller and will make the .91
release now.
[…]
Hope it's fine being officially in string freeze but without the .91 release
done in file-roller (I know it's not an excuse, but wanted to push as soon
as possible to not be so far from official string freeze).

I’d say since you hadn’t released .91 yet you’re fine from an i18n
point of view, but maybe you owe the release team an explanation? ☺

Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director