String addition to file-roller

Hello translation team,

I just pushed some string additions to file roller and will make the .91 release now.
The string is the nautilus extension, and they are:
Extract Here
Extract the selected archive to the current position
Extract To...
Extract the selected archive
Compress...
Create a compressed archive with the selected objects

Hope it's fine being officially in string freeze but without the .91 release done in file-roller (I know it's not an excuse, but wanted to push as soon as possible to not be so far from official string freeze).

Best regards,
Carlos Soriano