Re: Events for translators

- Do you think "translated one module per person" is doable in that time
and a good way to measure the success of the event? If not, what do you
propose as a measurement of success of the event?
Modules aren't equal, sadly. I wouldn't measure success by the number of
translated modules.

If we want a quantity measure, counting numbr of translated words is
much more accurate.

I'd rather go for quality though. Teach the newcomers the tools, and
also how to keep the terminology consistent, and how to keep in touch if
in doubt about something. Terminology consistency is not only a problem
for smaller locales where terminology isn't that established yet, but
also for big locales like English or German who have double terminology
in some cases (is it "sign in" or "log in"? Is a "password" a "Passwort"
or a "Kennwort"? ...)