Tentative strings freeze for GIMP 2.10 is on

Hi,

GIMP's master branch is now entering a tentative strings freeze phase
in preparation for 2.10 release. We expect further changes between
today and the 2.10 final release to affect no more than 1% of
translatable messages. So it's safe to start working on updates now.

Moreover, we are relaxing the release policy for the stable branch:
starting with 2.10, stable releases may have minor new features. This
makes changes and the introduction of new strings more likely than in
previous stable branches, where the only changes allowed were bug
fixes (and which introduced only few string changes).

Alex