Re: Afrikaans Translation

FWIW, I haven't heard from Friedel through my channels of reaching him.

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 4:45 AM, Pieter Schalk Schoeman
<pieter sonbesie co za> wrote:
Hi

Any news regarding the Afrikaans translation team.

Thank You.

Op So, 2017-12-10 om 15:05 -0500 skryf Chris Leonard:
I pinged Friedel on the Pootle Gitter page, left a link ot the above
e-mail.

cjl

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 4:05 AM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>