Re: Afrikaans Translation

Le 04. 12. 17 à 13:21, Pieter Schalk Schoeman a écrit :
Hi

The Afrikaans project coordinator Friedel Wolff is not responding to
any of my emails. I have been attempting to contact him since Friday 24
November 2017. I have already sent 3 emails, two from this email and
one from an university email to avoid junk folders. I also mailed all
of the previous reviewers with no luck.

As I am currently the only active person on the team I would like to
become the coordinator. If Friedel decides to continue with the
translation at a later stage I would gladly give up the position.

Thank you.

Hi Pieter,

I'm adding Friedel in copy of this message so he can comment on your proposal to become the new Afrikaans coordinator.

Friedel?

Warm regards,

Claude
--