Re: Recipes-1-0 removed from DL

Ok, just asked about it because a spanish translator has been working on it and he thought his work was lost.

We will focus on master and hope this great module keep growing in the future.

Thanks!

El 9 dic. 2017 20:25, "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com> escribió:
On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've noticed the stable branch of GNOME Recipes (recipes-1-0) has been
> removed from Damned Lies. ¿Why it has been removed?

Hi Daniel,

I’ve noticed that it’s still there the other day and removed it. The
bundled recipes are a *huge* undertaking, and I’m 99% sure Matthias is
not going to make any more point releases from that branch. It’s best
if translators focus on the master branch.

Yes, I've made a 2.0 release from master a while ago and consider it stable.