Re: Recipes-1-0 removed from DL

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've noticed the stable branch of GNOME Recipes (recipes-1-0) has been
> removed from Damned Lies. ¿Why it has been removed?

Hi Daniel,

I’ve noticed that it’s still there the other day and removed it. The
bundled recipes are a *huge* undertaking, and I’m 99% sure Matthias is
not going to make any more point releases from that branch. It’s best
if translators focus on the master branch.

Yes, I've made a 2.0 release from master a while ago and consider it stable.