First post! Also, how to submit translation and mnemonic changes for GIMP?

Hi all! I was directed here from #gimp irc to help with the British
English translations, and to fix mnemonic key conflicts in GIMP, which
are a major workflow bottleneck in the development release.

Could someone please let me know the best way to submit these changes for GIMP?

Here are the changes:

Inconsistent spelling of "colour", and anything with "ize" in it have
lead to a situation where the user has conflicting mnemonics in the
Colour menu.

mnemonics which conflict should be corrected so the user does not have
to hit arrow keys to access sub menus.

To reproduce this behaviour:
1. Alt+C - Access the Colours Menu
2. e - Jump down to "Desaturate" sub menu
3. d - Does nothing (it should choose Desaturate and open up the dialog)

Quick fix checklist:
1. Color Balance > Colour Balance
2. Colorize... > Colourise...
3. Posterize... > Posterise...

Here are the conflicting mnemonics in the main Colour filters (4 out
of 9 have conflicts), which I will change once I'm given permissions
to:
1.Colour T[e]mperature, D[e]saturate
2.B[r]ightness-Contrast, Dithe[r]
3.[L]evels, [L]inear Invert