Re: [Shotwell] Mass-replacing "..." with …

Hi!

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think the general idea is
never change the po files if you are not a translator, because once in
a while there will be something funny you didn't think of.

I agree - let translation teams deal with the changes themselves. They
are the best people for the job, after all. :)

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
https://piotrdrag.fedorapeople.org