Re: [Shotwell] Mass-replacing "..." with …

Hi!

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think the general idea is
never change the po files if you are not a translator, because once in
a while there will be something funny you didn't think of.

Maybe a translator/coordinator is merging something and looking at
diffs, and suddenly there are some changes that cannot be accounted
for - or something.

Also the translators are used to this happening all the time in
Evolution anyway :)

Best regards
Ask

Hi,

I'm going to mass-replace three dots in strings with the three-dots-
unicode character - should I adapt all the po files as well?