Re: GNOME Docs translation - How to?

Hi Niv,

On Wed, 2016-09-07 at 01:13 +0300, ניב באר wrote:
I would like to start translating the docs (Especially gnome-getting-
started-docs) to Hebrew,
but, (as I'm pretty new here) I don't know how.. (and it doesn't
seems to appear on Damned Lies)
can someone please tell me how it is done?

Thanks for your interest!
You could download the file (a 'pot' file is an untranslated template
file with English strings only; 'po' files are the actual translated
files but as there's no translations yet both should be identical) at
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-getting-started-docs/master/getting-started/he
and start translating the English msgid's by adding Hebrew msgstr's
with an application of your choice; see
https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/ContributeTranslations#Translate

Please ask if you have more questions! Happy translating!

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net