Re: [INQUIRY] GNOME: Translation to indigenous languages

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 5:52 PM, Зайцева Василиса
<vasilisa zaytseva gmail com> wrote:
Hello!

Hi,

Unfortunately I have red about outreachy internship only today - so close to
deadline.
But anyway I have reviewed accurately all projects and found one which can
be interesting for me and I can contribute - GNOME: Translation to
indigenous languages. I have already sent e-mail to Federico - mentor, but
haven't received the answer yet I guess because of the time differences.
Can you please help me to find out how I can contribute to this project and
if it's still possible to apply.

Waiting to hear back from Federico is the best you can do now. For
what it's worth, I know he already has one, possibly two, interns for
this, so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director