[INQUIRY] GNOME: Translation to indigenous languages

Hello!

Unfortunately I have red about outreachy internship only today - so close to deadline.
But anyway I have reviewed accurately all projects and found one which can be interesting for me and I can contribute - GNOME: Translation to indigenous languages. I have already sent e-mail to Federico - mentor, but haven't received the answer yet I guess because of the time differences.
Can you please help me to find out how I can contribute to this project and if it's still possible to apply.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Vasilisa