Re: Problem to commit translation for Builder

Hello Enrico

Can you commit to other repositories?  What is the output of git remote -v?

Best regards
Ask

Hello folks,

While trying to commit Brazilian Portuguese translation for BuilderÅ› help
(Master branch), I received the following message that prevented me to
continue the action:

"~/Gnome/gnome-builder/help/pt_BR> git push

and the repository exists."

Note: I was on the

Please, may someone clarify if I dont have sufficient privilleges to commit
there?

Thanks in advance, Enrico